Dr Kavitha Kothur is a Sydney paediatric neurologist, provides comprehensive care for babies and children with following neurological problems from birth through to 16 years of age.
• Developmental concerns
• Tics, Tourette syndrome and other abnormal movements
• Weakness, hypotonia and other muscle and nerve related problems
• Genetic neurological conditions
• Cerebral palsy and other brain injury related problems
• Neuropsychiatric and psychosomatic disorders
EEG (electroencephalography) investigation is available for diagnosing seizures/ seizure like events and see under EEG section for more details.